Thursday, March 14, 2013

Help Stop CISPA IMMEDIATELY!


I don't know if you were aware of the campaign to stop the federal legislation called CISPA, but I am making a desperate appeal to sign this campaign.  This legislation in the name of cyber security, will give the Federal government the ability to perpetrate undue invasion of privacy, by allowing them to peruse your encrypted online data without a search warrant.  Do you want them looking into your Google Drive documents?  Your DropBox files?  Your social networking personal and private data?  This will do all that, without due process or probable cause, all Constitutionally-protected rights!

Stand up for your rights now, contact your representatives, and sign the petition, PLEASE!

2 comments:

  1. Apathy is lethal!!! I wish more people were aware of this issue, unfortunately 90 percent of the people dont know/care. As anexample, where I work, 40 employees, only 2 had any idea. Of the other 38. A solid majority were of the opinion that it really doesnt matter. If your not doing anything wrong then what do you have to worry about they say. That attitude frightens the hell out of me. This is not the America that the greatest generation gave so much to protect. My grandfather would be ashamed...OK Time for me to get off my soapbox...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earlier I came across a YouTube video showing people resisting unwarranted and unConstitutional searches at "immigration" check points set up within the country, not at a Customs immigration point at airports or at the borders. Scares the HELL out of me, that people would roll over and give up their rights to protection, security, and freedom! Watch, it will raise the hairs on the back of your neck! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8BW7_OdYv0

    ReplyDelete