That's right, here is all the 100% guaranteed* information you have been waiting for on the iPhone 5. Release date, features, and more. Now, here's a rundown of the facts:
- To be released on October 1, 2011 at 6:18:20 PM PST
- Why that time? Apparently the number had significance to Steve Jobs
- Hey, at least we know the exact moment it will be out in stores
- 100 megapixels for better-than-professional quality
- 30 x optical zoom lens
- Wind-resistant boom microphone option
- Face recognition technology will automatically tag the pictures for contacts in your address book
- Manufacturer Keurig has been hard at work making the new iCup (kind of like the K-Cup but smaller and more mobile)
- Only caffeinated flavors are available from Green Mountain and Starbucks, but decaf will be coming within 6 months
- Rumors say you can brew up to 3 cups on a battery charge
- Stir stick can be inserted into the handy slot in the corner of the phone for storage (like a Nintendo DSi stylus)
- That's right, built right into that slim top edge is a men's/women's razor screen with an easy dump tray
- Battery life is good for one shave a day and normal 4 hour talk time; or 1 shave, 1 cup of coffee, and 1 hour talk time
* Who makes these guarantees anyway? Aw, fuggeddaboudit.
So, are you buying it? I just couldn't resist - just saw a post in the iPhone Developer's Forum asking for the release date - oddly enough, it had no replies in 7 days! Can you believe it?